The components of the home that are covered in our visual, non-invasive home inspection report are:
- roof, vents, flashings, trim, skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations
- grounds, grading and drainage, downspouts and gutters
- exterior covering, decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings
- fireplace, damper, doors and hearth
- water faucets / fixtures, tubs / showers, toilets
- plumbing supply and drainage, main water shut-off valve, water heating system
- electrical panels and service line, breakers or fuses, service amperage, GFCIs and AFCIs
- electrical main disconnect, bonding and grounding
- basement, crawlspace, foundation, water penetration and foundation movement
- installed appliances
- garage doors, safety sensors and openers
- attic, insulation and ventilation
- heating and cooling systems, and distribution
- interior lighting, outlets, doors, windows, floors, ceilings and walls
Call licensed home inspectors in Oklahoma City, Edward or Leeanne McEntire at
(405) 639-7408 or EMAIL US @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
A home inspection allows you the opportunity to see the condition of your potential investment at the time of the house inspection.
- A team of two Oklahoma certified, licensed and insured house inspectors
- A home inspector with building experience,
- Oklahoma City metro service - Guthrie to Chickasha; El Reno to Harrah,
Edmond, Yukon, Moore, and Norman
- A computer-generated, easy to read report
- Free 90 day warranty with every complete single-family residential inspection
- RecallChek service with every complete single-family residential inspection
When you hire New Horizons Inspections to complete your home inspection you get our full attention for we are not thinking about the next inspection for that day for we at New Horizons Inspection only do one inspection a day and that one is yours!
New Horizons Inspections
"A home inspector with building experience"